New PAN Application Form 49A – For Indian Citizens/Entities


Form 49A is to be filled by Indian Citizens only, i.e. by Indian Citizens (including HUF), AOP/BOI, Companies, Trusts, Entities, Corporate Bodies, etc. either being incorporated entities in India or for unincorporated entities formed in India. Usually within a month, new PAN card is issued by Income Tax Authorities. For more details, see the form along with instructions on filing it.

[pdfviewer beta=”true/false”][/pdfviewer]

Leave a Reply